[File] Advice on writing magic entry for SOSI map format?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Mon May 6 05:29:48 UTC 2019

Hm, the problem with recognizing all valid SOSI map files seem to be
harder than I thought.  Since my previous email, I've been told that the
file can start with comments before ".HODE", and a comment is a
exlamation mark (!) at the start of the line, up to and including the
following line end.  Further, the separator between statements is not
only line endings, but any of space, tab, newline and carrage return.
The only required line ending is in front of ".SLUTT". If I get it
right, this is a valid SOSI file:

!comment
.HODE ..OMRÅDE ...MIN-NØ  7737603  382811 ...MAX-NØ  7851060  467743
..SOSI-VERSJON 4.0 ..SOSI-NIVÅ 2
..TRANSPAR ...KOORDSYS 25 ...ORIGO-NØ 0 0 ...ENHET 0.01
.SLUTT

I have no idea how to handle this without required line breaks. :(

Any clues to spare?
--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen