[File] Detect YAFFS images

Fabian Zaremba fabian at youremail.eu
Fri Feb 3 23:28:01 UTC 2023

Looks good to me regarding functionality in the current version (passing
my generated and device dump test cases).

I also missed the possibility of switching endianness in order to use a
common named entry..

Minor nitpick regarding the committed version:

The named entry is called "yafs" while the correct name for the FS is
"yaffs", being an acronym for "Yet Another Flash File System".

Thank you!

Best regards,
Fabian

* Christos Zoulas (03.02.23 22:51):