[Tcsh] Discard ~/.history when it grows over reasonable size

David Kaspar [Dee'Kej] dkaspar at redhat.com
Mon Aug 27 08:54:24 EDT 2018

I have asked our customer if it is possible to share the corrupted .history
file with you. If not, I will try to craft one for you. I'll let you know
once I know something.

David Kaspar [Dee'Kej]
*Associate Software Engineer*
*Brno, Czech Republic*

RED HAT | TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED.
Every airline in the Fortune 500 relies on Red Hat.
Find out why at Trusted | Red Hat <http://www.redhat.com/en/about/trusted>.