[Tcsh] tcsh-6.22.04 is now available

Michal Szymanski msz at astrouw.edu.pl
Tue Apr 27 06:28:59 UTC 2021

Hi,

I have somehow missed the original announcements of 6.21 and 6.22, so
I browsed the archive to find them:

https://mailman.astron.com/pipermail/tcsh/2019-May/000018.html
https://mailman.astron.com/pipermail/tcsh/2019-November/000041.html

Both state that there are no new features, just bug fixes. If so, why
the minor version gets incremented, not the "subminor" (third number)?

regards,
Michal

--
  Michal Szymanski (msz at astrouw dot edu dot pl)
  Warsaw University Observatory, Warszawa, POLAND