[Tcsh] tcsh-6.24.07 is now available

Kimmo Suominen kim at netbsd.org
Wed Dec 21 19:54:42 UTC 2022

Hello,

I am pleased to announce that tcsh-6.24.07 is now available; this is a
maintenance release to make the recent commits available to all who
prefer release tarballs.

Tcsh is an enhanced version of the Berkeley C-shell that offers
command line editing and completion plus many other little things that
preserve the length of your fingers.

Tcsh runs on most UNIX machines, as well as Windows.

You can get tcsh from http://ftp.astron.com/pub/tcsh/tcsh-6.24.07.tar.gz

sha256sum: 74e4e9805cbd9413ed34b4ffa1d72fc8d0ef81a5b79476854091416ce9336995

The latest source is also on GitHub: https://github.com/tcsh-org/tcsh

I would like to thank everyone who contributed by sending bug reports,
bug fixes, improvements, suggestions, and otherwise helped with the
project.

Kind regards,
+ Kimmo