[Tcsh] Compliments to the developers and contributors.

Christos Zoulas christos at zoulas.com
Thu Sep 1 09:47:42 UTC 2022

There are lots of problems and races in the way csh (and tcsh) evaluates commands and pipelines. Some of them are really hard to fix (see https://bugs.astron.com <https://bugs.astron.com/>). Also parsing is not robust since the shell only recognizes keywords at the beginning of lines in some cases...

Best,

christos