[Tcsh] Compliments to the developers and contributors.

Cameron Kaiser spectre at floodgap.com
Thu Sep 1 18:01:07 UTC 2022

> It is not bad at all :-) I've been using it for more than 40 years... It is
> great for command line use, but not good for scripting...

I use it for basic scripts and it works well enough for that. If a script is
big enough to require (ba)sh, then it's big enough to require awk or Perl which
are faster anyway.

Otherwise, tcsh user since the mid-1990s, though I blame the University of
California for the "first hit" (csh was the default on BSDI).

--
-- Great men are not always wise. -- Job 32:9a (KJV) --------------------------