[Tcsh] [UCE] tcsh-6.24.08 is now available

Nelson H. F. Beebe beebe at math.utah.edu
Mon Apr 10 21:00:21 UTC 2023

Normally, most builds of tcsh-6.*.* are successful in my test lab of
100+ Unix environments covering the major CPU families, and the major
O/S families.  They were for tcsh-6.24.07, but for tcsh-6.24.08, 98
out of 105 builds report the same two failures:

	117: Comments FAILED (lexical.at:46)
	181: $ edit   FAILED (variables.at:533)

The other 7 builds did not complete, for unrelated reasons.

I'm therefore not installing this build on our systems, in the
expectation that there will be fixes for those failures.

- University of Utah                                                          -