[Tcsh] tcsh.man improvements style question

Kimmo Suominen kim at netbsd.org
Fri Dec 9 17:30:32 UTC 2022

On Fri, 9 Dec 2022 at 18:49, Jamie Landeg-Jones <jamie at catflap.org> wrote:
> I have a few small patches that you may or may not be interested in adding.
> What's the best place for them? I've sent patches to the mailing list in the
> past, but note you have the astron bug tracker too. (I hope a github pull isn't
> your preferred route, as I hate git with a passion!)

The upstream repo is in git, so a PR on GitHub would work well.

But patches are fine, too. The bug tracker helps with patches not
getting accidentally dropped on the floor, so creating an issue there
and attaching the patch file might be a good approach for you.

Or just send them to the list like before.

Regardless of the method some prodding may or may not be required to
get the patch looked at. :)

Cheers,
+ Kimmo